Information Analyst /Auditor (1 Post)
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Salary Bland: B4-B5
- Conducting investigations deemed appropriate in furtherance of the compliance audit and appeals made to the commission
- Carry out regular inspections on public bodies to ensure compliance to the ATI Act, 2018.
- Prepare periodical statistical reports / Annual Report for the Commission as required as per the ATI Act.
- Liaise with sectoral regulators and other relevant agencies to advance the mandate of Information Commission.
- Provide input or conduct research as required.
- Liaise and assist public body by providing inputs for the achievement of the Commission’s mandate.
- Provide input and design educational materials to deliver in relation for multiple media platforms for the sensitization and education of the Act.
- Organize and run regular meetings as per the mandate of the Information Commission.
Recognized Qualifications and Requirements for the Post
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Admin, Economics, Journalism or related field plus 2 – 3 years working experience
- Background of investigation and journalism investigation.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing the Commission.
- Knowledge of the public body and government mandate.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to design and uses social media platforms and ability to deliver creative contents.
- Ability to deliver on time, in an analytical environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, organise and plan effectively ensuring optimum use of resources and able to meet performance management indicators.
All application and CV should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and submitted by Monday 20th December 2021. Application can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Information Commission, PO Box 1342, KLA Residence 3rd Floor, Room 9. For more information, please telephone 4303188.